1. Chen Y, Lin Y, Vithana EN, Jia L, Zuo X, Wong TY, Chen LJ, Zhu Xianjun, Tam PO, Gong B, Qian S, Li Z, Liu X, Mani B, Luo Q, Guzman C, Leung CK, Li X, Cao W, Yang Q, Tham CC, Cheng Y, Zhang X, Wang N, Aung T, Khor CC, Pang CP, Sun X, Yang Z.Nat Genet. 2014 Oct;46(10):1115-9. doi: 10.1038/ng.3078. Common variants near ABCA1 and in PMM2 are associated with primary open-angle glaucoma.
2. Coleman JA＃, Xianjun Zhu＃, Djajadi HR, Molday LL, Smith RS, Libby RT, John SW, Molday RS. Phospholipid flippase ATP8A2 is required for normal visual and auditory function and photoreceptor and spiral ganglion cell survival. J Cell Sci. 2014 March 1, 127, 1138-1149. (SCI, IF=5.9).＃并列第一编辑
3. Yu Zhou, Siyu Tao, Hui Chen, Lulin Huang, Xiong Zhu, Youping , Zhili Wang, He Lin, Fang Hao, Zhenglin Yang, Liya Wang, and Xianjun Zhu*. Exome Sequencing Analysis Identifies Compound Heterozygous Mutation in ABCA4 in a Chinese Family with Stargardt disease. PLoS ONE. 2014 ＊通讯编辑
4. Lu F, Huang L, Lei C, Sha G, Zheng H, Liu X, Yang J, Shi Y, Lin Y, Gong B, Zhu Xianjun, Ma S, Qiao L, Lin H, Cheng J, Yang Z. A novel PRPF31 mutation in a large Chinese family with autosomal dominant retinitis pigmentosa and macular degeneration. PLoS One. 2013 Nov 11;8(11):e78274.
5. Lu F, Shi Y, Qu C, Zhao P, Liu X, Gong B, Ma S, Zhou Y, Zhang Q, Fei P, Xu Y, Hu J, Fan Y, Lin Y, Xianjun Zhu, Yang Z. A genetic variant in the SKIV2L gene is significantly associated with age-related macular degeneration in a Han Chinese population. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013 Apr 26;54(4):2911-7 (SCI, IF=3.6).
6. Xianjun Zhu, Richard T. Libby, Wilhelmine N. de Vries, Richard S. Smith, Dana L. Wright, Roderick T. Bronson, Kevin L. Seburn and Simon W.M. John (2012), Mutations in a P-type ATPase gene cause axonal degeneration, PloS Genetics August 2012 (SCI Impact factor 9.5)
7. Gareth Howell, Ileana Soto, Xianjun Zhu, Margaret Ryan et al. (2011), Glaucoma is prevented by inhibiting transendothelial migration of damaging monocyte into the optic nerve, Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2012 Apr 2;122 (4):1246-61 (SCI Impact factor 14).
8. Zhenyu Zhang, Xianjun Zhu, Leslie M. Stevens, and David Stein (2009) Distinct functional specificities are associated with protein isoforms encoded by the Drosophila Dorsal-Ventral patterning gene pipe. Development 136, 2779-2789 (SCI Impact factor 7.2).
9. Xianjun Zhu, Leslie M. Stevens and David Stein (2009) Synthesis of the sulfate donor PAPS in either the Drosophila germline or somatic follicle cells can support embryonic dorsal-ventral axis formation. Development, 134, 1465-1469 (SCI Impact factor 7.2)
10. Xianjun Zhu, Jonaki Sen, Leslie M. Stevens, Jason S. Goltz and David Stein (2005), Drosophila Pipe protein activity in the ovary and the embryonic salivary gland does not require heparan sulfate glycosaminoglycans. Development 132, 3813-3822 (SCI Impact factor 7.2)